Focus on your Target!
The Cadet Marksmanship Program is a challenging and competitive sports program accessible to all cadets. It develops skills through superior training and Olympic-style competition. This is why every year, thousands of cadets participate in this fun and rewarding program.
Cadets have the opportunity to participate in a series of competitions at the local level that culminate in provincial/territorial competitions and an annual National Cadet Marksmanship Championship.
Set your Sights High
- promote safe handling of rifles;
- build self-esteem and practice focus;
- promote sportsmanship, sport etiquette and self-discipline;
- develops high level of marksmanship technical skills;
- provide personal challenge and achievement opportunities.
Many ofour corps/squadrons have long reaped the benefits of competitive marksmanship programs at the local, zone, provincial/territorial and national levels. Whether your are aiming for success or achievement or just participating in a challenging sport - there are many ways to successfully hit your target!
What are you aiming for?
The cadet marksmanship program has a rich and long tradition of excellence going all the way back to 1910 when Canada sent a team of cadets to compete in Bisley, England.
Train with the Best!
- Training is offered and supervised by qualified coaches and officers;
- Training material may be provided for each cadet participating in the marksmanship program;
- Marksmanship training locations are available to all corps/squadrons;
- No membership fee.
Interested in Marksmanship?
Marksmanship training is available in several communities across Canada. Find the one closest to you!
- Date modified: